Friday, January 5, 2007

Leaps and Bounds

During the latter half of 06 I have lived more than I ever could have predicted. Constantly analyzing and sponging my environment has always quenched the thirst. However, in recent days I find the world inside of me to be more paradoxal. Embracing emotions that I would rather turn my back on.
Remain honest with myself. Forward I will move. Mountains of emotion cover every inch. No guide but myself, no sound but for a voice in my head. Balancing two worlds one in each hand. One I share, the other I'd like to.
To the five. Part of me. Thank You.
W - D - L - R - B

1 comment:

B. T. Betts said...

this is true my friend. To the denial of everyone else; when it comes down to it; we are all alone. but the way we make it through it is by learning through other people. You yourself move mountains. but you learned how to move mountains by peices of information gained by the people who have influenced your life to this point. we will all continue to move mountains. we will always continue to build tunnels. let's make this efficient. let's realize that we are where we are because WE brought us here, through our observation of the world.